Friday, December 10, 2010

To give you an idea how out-of-control last night was....

...this is the email RST sent to the group:

If I had been murdered on the way home last night...

...my body would've been found by the CSI: NY team (preferably Eddie Cahill), with the following evidence:


-- bruising on the inner thighs

-- hematoma on the right knee

-- scraped left knuckle

-- trace amounts of vomit with male DNA on the jeans

After about 40 minutes of investigation assuming the involvement of sexual assault, Gary Sinese would've concluded that, after a night of mechanical bull riding and tequila shooting, I was indeed killed by my cab driver, after my husband puked in the cab and said driver parked outside our apartment building for 30 minutes washing out his car and cursing us out to our doorman.

That said, I survived the evening, and even got my kid to school on time.