![]() |
| Kelly dressed as a well-dressed svelte slightly champagned up Santa. |
BREAKFAST: Okay, so today was Lox and Bagels day... I didn't have any gluten free bagels so I WENT
FOR IT.. I am beyond awful at this gluten free business.
LUNCH: A little bit of mushroom and zuchini lentils....
SNACK: Hummus and Carrots
DINNER: Fresh Bin Dae Duck
Wednesday - Theme Parks are dead expensive.. I was going to with E and her family to Universal cause I really wanted to see the whole Harry Potter world... Then I found out that tickets were $175 /pp... (Okay, so a normal ticket isn't $175 but we were going with the VIP tickets so we wouldn't have to wait in line for anything...) I decided $175 was way too much for me to have the Harry Potter experience so I decided to take the money instead of going to the park. Is that so wrong?
BREAKFAST: So, I had another half of a Murrays Bagel... I COULD NOT HELP MYSELF. I was toasting it without even thinking.. I saw bacon, I saw bagel and I went for it. Luckily I went to the gym apres so I wouldn't feel so badly about my breakfast....
LUNCH: Salad and I sauteed some boneless short ribs with sesame oil, LOADS OF GARLIC (cause I'm feeling ill) and a dash of soy sauce..
DINNER: Peking Duck and Crispy Egg Rolls
Thursday - J. Crew is basically FREE.... Yes, you read that correctly.. I went to the outlets on Thursday for some last minute shopping and everything was 70%.... Kelly, you would have been in seventh heaven...
BREAKFAST: Scrambled eggs and a gluten free biscuit
SNACK: Hummus and Nut Thin Crackers
LUNCH: Little burger from Five Guys
SNACK: A Kashi Bar
DINNER: Loads of homemade Korean Food..... such as: Chap Jae, Kim-chee Jigae, Some Tofu thingy
Friday - Christmas Eve....
BREAKFAST: My mom is the best.. I woke up to her making homemade Bearnaise sauce for some delicious eggs benedict....It was a TDF breakfast which was immediately followed by an intense session at the gym.....
![]() |
| Mom's Eggs Benedict..... |
LUNCH: Chapjae
DINNER: Fromage appetizer, way too much wine and Christmas Eve Dinner....
![]() |
| Shrimp sauteed with fresh herbs and garlic. |
![]() |
| Salad with Sauteed Shrimp |
Saturday - Since E and the kids travel every Christmas, Santa only goes to Greenwich.. Therefore, we decided to open presents Christmas Eve and sleep in on Christmas.... Smartest decision ever.
BREAKFAST: I decided to give my mom a break in the kitchen and cook breakfast for eveyone. I went with a Prime Rib Hash... Not going to lie, it was a great use of leftover prime rib.
![]() |
| Prime Rib Hash with Eggs Sunnyside up..... |
LUNCH: Carrots and Hummus..... Breakfast was quite filling so I pretended to be faux-rexi....
DINNER: Christmas Dinner at my sister J's house.. Not only are her two sons dead nice and smart (they are both doctors-to-be) but they can cook. K made the coq au vin and A made a delicious prime rib, which was not overcooked.
![]() |
![]() |
| Nanimal.. are you missing my mom's cranberry sausage? I have to say, this picture makes it seem very fatty. |
![]() |
| These endive spears are my favorite... I have my mom make these every time I'm home... |
![]() |
| My nephew K's, Coq Au Vin.. He used Alton Brown's recipe... |
![]() |
| My nephew A's, prime rib with sage horseradish rub. |
Sunday: Happy Boxing Day... I hit the mall yesterday and regretted that decision once the dingbat at Neiman Marcus couldn't find the Chanel denim ballet flats that were on sale in my size.. Oh, they did have one side in my size but somehow misplaced the matching shoe... Boxing day is NOT my friend....
BREAKFAST: Half of a bagel with lox
LUNCH: Brio at the Mall... with my older niece and nephews....
![]() |
| Brio's Beef Carpaccio..... |
SNACK: Hummus and Nut-thins
COCKTAIL HOUR: I split a bottle of champagne with my dad and mom... Yep, that's right.. as we were watching The Parent Trip (the original) in our loungewear with Sweet T, my mom decided we needed to open up a bottle champagne... I heart being home.
DINNER: Mexican at our favorite local hole-in the wall....
![]() |
| Steak Fajita... I've had a lot of red meat this trip.... |














