Friday - I started the morning with a head of hair that needed cutting.. I ended the day with bangs and poodle curls...No joke.. I went to Kazinori and had bangs and major curls... It was amazing.
BREAKFAST: Fage with Strawberry
SNACK: Nuts and some fromage
LUNCH: Leftover scalloped potatoes and som non-fat yogurt chicken.
DINNER: Poco
![]() |
| Some awful Blood Orange Mojito thingy at Poco. It sounded good in theory.. In practice, was DEAD SWEET. |
![]() |
| Mushroom Truffle Croquettes ... I honestly forgot that these weren't gluten free..Therefore, in my book, doesn't count as cheating... |
![]() |
| Chorizo Sliders... Seriously, I wasn't drunk when I went there but didn't EVEN THINK ABOUT the fact that these were on potato rolls.... |
![]() |
| Gambas al Ajillo -shrimp with garlic sauce topped with sundried tomatoes on garlic toast points .. I did not eat the toast points. |
![]() |
| Caramelized Brussel Sprouts tossed with mint, chili and lemon |
![]() |
| Skirt Steak and Manchego Cheese Lollipops |
![]() |
| Papas Bravas |
Saturday - I discovered Murray's Bagels today.. Okay, Lambo told me about them and I now love them.. Whilst I didn't eat one, I know they smelled good and when I dropped by Coco and Hollywood's to get Coco's opinion on the bangs, I gave one to Hollywood and he enjoyed it.. Go visit Murray's Bagels on 13th and 6th. You'll love.
BREAKFAST: Nothing
LUNCH: Masala Dosa
SNACK: Chee-tos
SNACK: Pop-Kettle Chips on Jet Blue
DINNER: Olive chips and Gruyere
Sunday - LIVER CLEANSE
BREAKFAST: Fage with Strawberry
LUNCH: Some Rice with Stir Fry Veggies (see below)
DINNER: Liver Cleanse
MONDAY:
Breakfast: Liver Cleanse
Lunch: Mushroom and Zuchinni Lentils...
Dinner: Korean BBQ and Rice.. AMAZING!







