Friday, December 17, 2010

GFJ (369-370) I'm back on the GLUTEN FREE track....

After my binge weekend with Metts I'm officially on the gluten free track. To top it off, I will be taking the month of January off from boozing... I went to my acupuncturist yesterday and she told me my whole system was out of whack as a result of my weekend of fun.. So, I need to detox and flush out all the bad....Here's to a healthy 2011!!!

Wednesday:
BREAKFAST: Gluten Free Oatmeal
LUNCH: Grilled chicken sandwich and four onion rings.
SNACK: this damn peppermint bark that I was given for Christmas slash can't part from.
DINNER: Homemade dinner, pictured below...


Kale Salad with Chicken and Spinach and non-fat yogurt sauce with scalloped potatoes.

Thursday... I had a gluten binge.. My boss brought it all these stuffed breads and I had to try them.

BREAKFAST: Gluten Free Oatmeal
SNACK: Sausage Stuffed bread and Prosciutto stuffed bread
LUNCH: Kale Salad and Polenta Lasagna
DINNER: Ottolenghi Mushroom and Herb Polenta.. I had a lot of polenta yesterday. No wonder I feel ill today.

Dinner prep....

Sauteed mushrooms and fresh herbs....

Pears and goat cheese

Herb Polenta with Taleggio

Ottolenghi Mushrooms and Herb Polenta

Thursday night dinner...