Friday, December 17, 2010

All Burrito Wants for Christmas...

Fiorentini + Baker Boots ($545) ... I think I want these two, Burrito...
iPhone 4 upgrade
A bigger apt within 3 blocks of my current apartment- (SF-Pac Heights)..Burrito, I found this 1br - Large, remodeled 1-bed, 1-bath Art Deco apt, hardwood, Bay view, prkng (pacific heights) on Craigslist for you ($3,000/mo)
New Mattress- preferably an expensive one with a really nice pillow top- to replace my pathetic targetmemory foam topper that slides off every night
Pictured: Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattress Sets, Cosetta Pillowtop Plush ($5,419 for Queen)
Red Ski Pants
Beej's Victorinox Swiss Army Officer's Two-Tone Bracelet Silver Dial  ($525)
 New Wallet- preferably a fancy one that my sister picks out for me since she has more expensive taste than I do.
Indo Board ($114.95)
replacement silver hoop earrings (just lost one of my faves)

something sort of like this..... ($75)
my dad's cancer to be cured